If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJames has been working in the games industry since 1997, when he joined Chris Taylor at Cavedog Entertainment for the final months of development on Total Annihilation. Since that time he has worked on a number of titles, including Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, the ill-fated Good & Evil, and Gas Powered Games' first title, Dungeon Siege. When not at work he keeps himself busy with R/C cars, the latest console RPG's, and attempting to keep all his shots in the 10-ring down at the local range. If you look carefully you might even find him attending the occasional Magic tournament in the Seattle area.
Source: Selected articles from Gas Powered Games Official Company Website
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Age of Empires Online (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Supreme Commander 2 (2010), Square Enix, Inc.
- Demigod (2009), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Space Siege (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Supreme Commander (2007), THQ Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege (2002), Microsoft Corporation
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (1999), Cavedog Entertainment