James has been working in the games industry since 1997, when he joined Chris Taylor
at Cavedog Entertainment
for the final months of development on Total Annihilation
. Since that time he has worked on a number of titles, including Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, the ill-fated Good & Evil, and Gas Powered Games' first title, Dungeon Siege. When not at work he keeps himself busy with R/C cars, the latest console RPG's, and attempting to keep all his shots in the 10-ring down at the local range. If you look carefully you might even find him attending the occasional Magic tournament in the Seattle area.
Source: Selected articles from Gas Powered Games Official Company Websitehttp://www.gaspowered.com/team.php
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Age of Empires Online (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Supreme Commander 2 (2010), Square Enix, Inc.
- Demigod (2009), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Space Siege (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Supreme Commander (2007), THQ Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege (2002), Microsoft Corporation
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (1999), Cavedog Entertainment