If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJim has worked as a 3D modeler, animator, and texture artist and production manager. Jim started his game development career in 1993 at Microsoft working on sports titles. He also helped develop titles that include Total Annihilation Kingdoms, Backyard Basketball and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit II at Cavedog, Humongous and Electronic Arts. Most recently he was on Microsoft's Mythica team. His earlier art career includes work creating military simulators for DARPA.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Shadowrun (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- NHL Rivals 2004 (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Moonbase Commander (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002), Electronic Arts Australia
- Backyard NBA Basketball (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Backyard Soccer MLS Edition (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms - Iron Plague (2000), Atari, Inc.
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (1999), Cavedog Entertainment