Hamilton has been in the industry since 1993 with previous roles spanning from Tester to Lead Designer to Executive Producer. Most notably, he served as Producer, Lead Producer and Executive Producer at Bungie
for six years through the development of Oni
for PC/Mac, Halo
for Xbox and PC/Mac, and Halo 2
for Xbox. There, he worked closely with the founders of Bungie to manage personnel, budget, P&L and studio culture in addition to his duties producing the projects.
Other significant roles include that of Senior Producer at Electronic Arts
, and Producer & Lead Designer at Red Storm Entertainment
. Hamilton also enrolled in the MBA for Executives program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 2005.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Oni (2001), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Dragonsphere (1994), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- BloodNet (1993), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Master of Orion (1993), MicroProse Ltd.
- Sid Meier's Civilization (1993), MicroProse Software, Inc.