In 2001, Dion C. Rogers worked for Red Storm
as a Level Design-Build Senior Artist.
Quoted from his bio on Red Storm's web site:Life Before Red Storm
Studying Computer Animation and 3D modeling, worked at a company called Random Games
for about 2 years on games such as Microsoft Classic Card Games, Squad Leader, Men are from Mars Women are from Venus, and Barbie: Princess Bride! Attending Siggraph Conventions, were I learned so much about Computer Animation and techniques from people who work in the industry.Life At Red Storm
Working on low polygon modeling and texture mapping. Enjoying free Donuts on Monday mornings, taking advantage of free beverages every three hours, helping myself to free cheese balls and beer on Thursdays! Learning more about game development from my co-workers.Free Time
Learning more about 3D animation (it's a never ending process^_^) Drawing, Modeling, and Animating, sleeping, hanging out with friends, watching Austin Powers: the spy who shagged me over, and over, and over again. Playing video games, looking forward to buying a Gamecube, playing Munch's Oddysee and learning more Japanese.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (2003), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- The Sum of All Fears (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Avalon Hill's Squad Leader (2000), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Barbie as Princess Bride (2000), Mattel Interactive