Nathan is a graduate of The Art Institute of Dallas where he earned a degree in computer animation. After art school, he began his career as a game maker with Dallas based Terminal Reality
. At Gearbox
, Nathan is responsible for the creation and animation of characters and other game objects. Nathan thought he was good at Counter Strike
until he joined Gearbox
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Offical Company Website - Talent - Nathan Reinhardthttp://www.gearboxsoftware.com/nathanr.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- BloodRayne (2002), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers
- Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr (2000), Gathering of Developers