If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIONathan is a graduate of The Art Institute of Dallas where he earned a degree in computer animation. After art school, he began his career as a game maker with Dallas based Terminal Reality. At Gearbox, Nathan is responsible for the creation and animation of characters and other game objects. Nathan thought he was good at Counter Strike until he joined Gearbox.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Offical Company Website - Talent - Nathan Reinhardt
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- BloodRayne (2002), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr (2000), Gathering of Developers, Inc.