Jason Sussman is currently employed at Bungie Studios
as an environment artist and has worked on the following games:
- Halo 3 (Microsoft game studios)
Jason Sussman was also employed with Terminal Reality
for six years as an artist and worked on the following games:
- 4x4 Evo (Take2)
- Blair Witch (Godgames)
- Fly!2 (Take2)
- 4x4 Evo2 (Take2)
- BloodRayne (Majesco)
- Roadkill (Midway)
- Blowout (Majesco)
- Spyhunter:No Where to run (Midway)
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Crimson: Steam Pirates (2012), Bungie Aerospace Corporation
- Halo: Reach (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Halo 3: ODST (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run (2009), Noviy Disk
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Blowout (2003), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- RoadKill (2003), Midway
- BloodRayne (2002), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo (2000), Gathering
- Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr (2000), Gathering of Developers, Inc.