Brian Keffer has been in the game industry since 1997 as a 3D environment artist focusing on the development of efficient modeling and texturing techniques. These techniques allows him to create high quality environments on time and have been used to successfully ship numerous titles on multiple game platforms. In addition to his industry experience, his architectural background gives him the ability to conceptualize all elements of world creation, from landscapes and architecture to lighting and mood.
Having knowledge of the technical limitations of game platforms and the ability to overcome them, he has effectively used various tools and techniques, which have enabled him to focus on quality and timeliness. Through his development of MEL scripts and 3DS Max scripts, He has been able to automate redundant modeling tasks. This time savings allowed him and his coworkers to concentrate on polishing details, such as lighting, animations, and special effects; details that are essential to the development of the character and visual impact of the environments.
- Battlefield 3 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (2010), Eidos, Inc., Square Enix, Inc.
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- X-Men: The Official Game (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Crash Nitro Kart (2003), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Whiteout (2002), Konami of America, Inc.
- Polaris SnoCross (2000), Vatical Entertainment LLC
- Terminus (2000), Vatical Entertainment LLC
- Grand Prix Legends (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.