If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMr. Konyha has worked in the games industry since 1992. Over his six years as an artist and animator at Radical Entertainment, he has worked on every game platform from NES and the original Game Boy to the Play Station, and PC.
While at Radical he contributed to these titles: Rocky and Bullwinkle (NES), Wayne's World (NES/Game Boy), Al Unser Jr's Road to the Top (SNES), Power Piggs (SNES), The Divide: Enemies Within (Play Station/PC), and Jackie Chan: Stunt Master (Play Station).
In 1997/98 Ed worked at Relic Entertainment where he contributed animation work to Homeworld (PC).
Later in March of 1998, Ed started Brainchild Studios, Inc. with Roy Trivett, and his brother, Dan.
At Brainchild Studios, Mr. Konyha was the Production Manager on these Cd-Rom Software Titles: "Barney's Neighbourhood: Around Town" (Hasbro Interactive), "Lego: My Style Parade" (Lego Media) and "The Lung Tour" (Steven Spielberg's Starbrght Foundation).
Source: Selected articles from Furios Entertainment Official Company Website - About Us - Team Bios
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Homeworld (Game of the Year Edition) (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Power Piggs of the Dark Age (1996), Titus Software Corporation
- Al Unser Jr.'s Road to the Top (1994), Software Toolworks, Inc., The
- Wayne's World (1993), THQ Inc.
- The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (1992), THQ Inc.