Jonathan has been in the games industry since 1995 when his first title Radix: Beyond the Void
was released through Epic Megagames
Jonathan is also well known for writing one of the first and most successful free Quake editors, Thred
, which has been used on numerous commercial titles. Once Thred
was released, Jonathan was recruited by Chris Taylor
to join Cavedog Entertainment
, where he worked as lead graphics programmer on the landmark real-time strategy game Total Annihilation
. He then worked as lead programmer for 2 years on the highly anticipated Amen: The Awakening
After leaving Cavedog, Jonathan helped found Adrenium
as the Graphics Architect where he has developed graphics systems for Xbox, DirectX, OpenGL, Gamecube, and PS2.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Monday Night Combat (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Supreme Commander (2007), THQ Inc.
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (2007), THQ Inc.
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (2004), Bandai Co., Ltd.
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (2004), SEGA Corporation
- Azurik: Rise of Perathia (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Homeworld (Game of the Year Edition) (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency (1998), Cavedog Entertainment
- Total Annihilation (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Aftershock for Quake (1996), Head Games Publishing, Inc.
- Radix: Beyond the Void (1995), Epic MegaGames, Inc.