In 2006, Bob Arlauskas started his career working for Dallas, TX based OkraTron 5000, Inc.
as an intern for Chris Sabat. While assisting Chris on the voice-over side of the company, Bob joined Matt Piersall on the sound design side of OkraTron 5000 by creating sound effects for their client Retro Studios
on the title Metroid Prime 3.
In March of 2008, Bob Arlauskas, Matt Piersall and Jimi Barker moved to Austin, TX and started a new contract game audio company called GL33k
where Bob is a sound designer and composer today.
Also Known As
- Bobby Arlauskas
- Bob Arlauskas
- The Koexist -- Bob Arlauskas, also known as "Kidko" online and in the world of electronic music, uses koexist.com to share his music compositions and other ideas.
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (2012), Disney Interactive Studios
- Waking Mars (2012), Tiger Style LLC
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (2011), Tripwire Interactive, LLC
- Serious Sam 3: BFE (2011), Devolver Digital
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (2010), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Global Agenda (2010), Hi-Rez Studios, Inc.
- Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked! (2009), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (2008), SouthPeak Interactive Corporation
- One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (2008), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Spore Creatures (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Stuntman: Ignition (2007), THQ Inc.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2001), MacPlay