If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOIn addition to the games listed ,Fred Weimer did game art for Unnatural Selection. Unnatural Selection was actualy developed at Disney Software but published by Maxis after Disney Software switched to feature animation only games. Fred Weimer also worked on Star Wars 32x developed and published by Segasoft.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Lose Your Marbles (1997), SEGA Corporation
- Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side (1995), Deep Water
- Star Wars Arcade (1994), LucasArts, SEGA of America, Inc.
- Disney's Aladdin (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Spinball (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Unnatural Selection (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- Stunt Island (1992), Walt Disney Computer Software, Inc.