If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIORob Barris is the lead software engineer for Blizzard Entertainment's Mac development group, where he has worked on World of Warcraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo II.
Prior to joining Blizzard, he worked at Quicksilver Software from 1986-2001, on games such as Castles, Conquest of the New World, APB for Atari Lynx, and others.
A graduate of UC Irvine's computer science program, Rob lives in Southern California with his wife and daughter. He is amused by the fact that his first computer had 4KB RAM while his current one has 4GB, only 30 years later.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Rob Barris
- Bob Barris
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption (2006), LucasArts
- Master of Orion 3 (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Collector's Edition) (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Shanghai: Second Dynasty (1999), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Shanghai: Dynasty (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 (1996), I•Motion, Inc.
- Conquest of the New World (1996), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Conquest of the New World (Deluxe Edition) (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- DOOM II (1995), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Shanghai: Great Moments (1995), Activision, Inc.
- APB (1991), Atari Corporation, Tengen Inc.
- Castles (1991), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Karnov (1987), Data East Corporation