Sean Keegan is a 3D Animator/Modeler currently working at Westwood Studios. He has done many different kinds of 3D work including low poly, sprite based, cinematic movies, backgrounds, characters, cut scenes, lip sync, blocking, and animation.
He has been making games since Aug 1998 when he joined Presto Studios in San Diego CA. He was at Presto Studios until Sept 1999. While there he worked on the cinematics for Beneath, which never shipped, Star Trek Hidden Evil, Stephen King's F14, he also did all the 3D modeling/animation for the Mist III prototype that got Presto the contract with Cyan to make Mist III.
He left Presto Studios to join Westwood Studios/EA in Sept 1999 where he has worked on Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 doing 3D modeling and animation for ingame 3D sprites etc. he also worked on cinematics for Emperor: Battle for Dune. He also worked on Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge and Generals.
He then switched gears from the RTS genre to try his hand at RPGs at Troika Studios, where he worked on Vamipre:Bloodlines using the Half Life 2 Source engine.
He is currently working at Turtle Rock Studios on Counter Strike Source and other projects using the Source engine.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Generals (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Emperor: Battle for Dune (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (Collector's Edition) (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (1999), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, ...Shiver (1999), Blue Byte Studio GmbH