Jon B. Kimmich
On July 6, 2004, Jon Kimmich joined Day 1 Studios
as the company’s new Producer and Director of Business Development.
Prior to Day 1 Studios, Kimmich worked at Microsoft Game Studios
. There he was most recently a lead product planner, where his responsibilities included securing intellectual property and first-party development capacity for the launch of Microsoft's
Xbox. He established successful relationships with key developers to create critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment, in addition to helping developers (such as Big Huge Games
and Gas-Powered Games
) start their companies. Kimmich was also responsible for spearheading the acquisition of FASA Interactive
(developers of MechWarrior 4
and Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
), and Bungie Studios
(creators of Halo
and Halo 2
Before joining MGS, Kimmich held other positions at Microsoft, which included program management lead at MSN Production, where he was responsible for developing online programming (both internally and externally) for the network. He was also a development manager for the new product development group in Microsoft’s Hardware Team, responsible for the conceptualization and development of software and hardware for Microsoft Hardware devices such as the award-winning Microsoft Natural Keyboard. Kimmich began his career at Microsoft in 1988 as a Software Developer.Source: Day 1 Studios company homepage
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- F.3.A.R. (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Fracture (2008), LucasArts
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon (2006), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Phantom Dust (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Gold Edition (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Brute Force (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Freelancer (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege (2002), Microsoft Corporation
- MechAssault (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- MechCommander 2 (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Crimson Skies (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Close Combat III: The Russian Front (1999), Microsoft Corporation
- Mech Commander (Gold) (1999), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- MechWarrior 3 (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- MechWarrior 3: Pirate's Moon (1999), MicroProse Software, Inc.