Developer BIORussian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893) is usually recognized as one of the master composers of classical ballet. Among his greatest compositions are Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, and Sleeping Beauty.
His masterpieces have been used in many games. For instance, Swan Lake can be heard in Loom and The Nutcracker is the main theme in the early Tetris games.
Also Known As
- Peter Ilyich Tschaikowsky
- Piotr Tchaikovsky
- Piotr Tchaikovski
- Pjotr Iljitsch Tschaikowski
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Tchaikovsky @ Wikipedia) -- Biography of the Russian composer.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky) -- Tchaikovsky's iMDb listing
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Wolf Toss (2011), Zipline Games, Inc.
- Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone (2009), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- Saints Row 2 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Earl Bobby is looking for his Balls (2007),
- Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis (2007), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- Saints Row (2006), THQ Inc.
- EyeToy: Play 3 (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring (2004), Digital Jesters Ltd.
- Dork's Dreams (1991),
- Loom (1990), Lucasfilm Games LLC