A native of Pittsburgh PA., Josh functions as one of our level designers and artists. Following his 1995 graduation from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Josh tried his hand at graphic design, advertising, and publishing before landing his first game industry job at Dreamforge Entertainment
. While at Dreamforge he worked as a 2D artist on "Sanitarium
" and "War Wind2
". In 1997 he was offered a job at Ion Storm
and moved to Dallas to begin work on "Anachronox
" and provided 2D and 3D art, level design, and promo illustrations. In the summer of 2000, Josh left the "Anachronox
" project to help finish "Alice
" at Rogue Entertainment
. While at Rogue
, he met the rest of the crew that is Nerve
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Gears of War: Judgment (2013), Microsoft Studios
- Gears of War 3 (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War 2 (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War 2 (Limited Edition) (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Unreal Tournament III (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Gears of War (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Gears of War (Limited Collector's Edition) (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the Year (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.