Cameron started in the industry as a level designer at Rogue Entertainment
in 1996. With the closure of Rogue in 2001, Cameron moved to Blizzard
as a designer and modeler on the blockbuster MMO World of Warcraft
. Cameron began working with Pi Studios
as a contract artist in 2003, and joined full-time to work on Call of Duty: United Offensive
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rage (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Halo 2 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Quake II (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Quake: The Offering (1999), id Software, Inc.
- Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero (1998), id Software, Inc.
- Quake Mission Pack No. 2: Dissolution of Eternity (1997), id Software, Inc.