Brian has been in the industry since '95, working on such games as "Alice
" at Rogue Entertainment
" at Ion Storm
, and "Return to Krondor
" and "G-nome
" at 7th Level
. He's worked on basically everything art related, including concept design, modeling, animation, texturing, and level design. What little spare time the game industry allows, he spends traveling with his wife, Jen, working on various side projects, and on http://www.brianpatenaude.com
Source: Selected articles from Nerve Software Official Company Website - Peoplehttp://www.nervesoftware.com/people.html
Note: Content slightly altered.
- Waking Mars (2012), Tiger Style LLC
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Jak X: Combat Racing (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Jak 3 (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Game of the Year) (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- G-Nome (1997), 7th Level, Inc.