Developer BIOBobby Pavlock's passion for level design dates back to the Doom/Doom II days, when he authored several popular Doom 2 wads. He continued his work in level design, releasing award-winning levels for Quake and Quake II, before he was finally discovered and snatched up by the industry.
Bobby first entered game development in 1998 as a level designer at Ion Storm on Daikatana, after which he moved to Rogue Entertainment to help craft American McGee's Alice.
He then moved on to accept a position as game designer at Inevitable Entertainment in Austin, working on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. After completing his work on this project, Bobby moved back to Dallas to be closer to friends and family, where he worked as a level designer at 3D Realms Entertainment, crafting levels for the Duke Nukem Forever.
Bobby was studying computer engineering at Texas A&M University when he received his first job offer from Ion Storm.
- Bobby Pavlock, Daikatana Level designer for ION Storm) -- An interview about his work on Daikatana at gamedesign.net
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Batman Begins (2005), Warner Bros. Online
- The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- John Romero's Daikatana (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.