Jay doesn't like writing bio's about himself, so this one is to the point.
Jay worked at Rogue Entertainment
as a 3d Modeler/Animator.
Jay completed many characters for Alice
Jay had a Popeye Meltdown.
Jay came over to Nerve, where he happily resides.
Source: Selected articles from Nerve Software Official Company Website - Peoplehttp://www.nervesoftware.com/people.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM II (2010), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2010), 3D Realms Entertainment
- Duke Nukem 3D (2008), 3D Realms Entertainment
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Ultimate DOOM (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM³: Resurrection of Evil (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Game of the Year) (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.