Michael J. McDonald
Developer BIOMike McDonald has worked for Microsoft, Electronics Arts, and Meyer/Glass Interactive.
In 2001, he was one of the founding members of the company Meyer/Glass became: Day 1 Studios.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Mike McDonald
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- F.3.A.R. (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Fracture (2008), LucasArts
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon (2006), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- MechAssault (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jane's Combat Simulations: F/A-18 Simulator (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Jane's Combat Simulations: F-15 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Virtual Karts (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Fleet Defender (1994), MicroProse Software, Inc.