An industry veteran since 1994, Tom was hired by Firaxis
in 2003. After completing a computer science degree at Binghamton University, he worked at MicroProse
and later with the EA Jane's
team. Tom was the lead graphics programmer for Civ4; the series first 3D version. Currently leading the graphics team on Civ Revolution, he's focusing on next-gen graphics technology for the Civilization franchise. Tom is also a contributor to Game Developer Magazine
, and when he’s not at work he's is training for Triathlons, with his first Olympic distance event coming this year.
Tom's Game History:
European Air War; Across the Rhine; Jane's F15; Jane's F18; Dungeons and Dragons Heroes; Sid Meier's Pirates!; Sid Meier's Pirates! for Xbox; Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Civ Revolutoin
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Crush (2012), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Chime (2010), OneBigGame
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Jane's Combat Simulations: F/A-18 Simulator (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Jane's Combat Simulations: F-15 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Across the Rhine (1995), MicroProse Ltd.