David C. Seale
Developer BIOMr Seale worked as a Beta Tester (Visioneer) for Activision from 1997 to 2001. He got his start through the gaming community while playing NetMech and MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries. Both were games set in the BattleTech environment in the mid 1990's. Due to time constraints in his regular career, he had to give up Beta Testing.
- Associate of Science in Computer Networking Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Communications Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (in progress)
- 30 years in the Electronics/Computer field in various technical capacities.
- Mr Seale currently is employed as a Software Engineer at Hewlett-Packard.
- Motorcycling and Medieval Recreation (Society for Creative Anachronism)
Also Known As
- David Seale
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Star Trek: Armada II (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Away Team (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Ultimate Ride (2001), Disney Imagineering
- Call to Power II (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Dark Reign 2 (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wizards & Warriors (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heavy Gear II (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Heavy Gear (1997), Activision, Inc.