Born in Santa Clara, CA, Baldwin Yen studied at UCLA for a Computer Science and Engineering degree. During those years he worked as an external beta tester, or "Visioneer" at Activision
After graduating, he took a job at publishing company Metro3D
, where he worked as producer for several GBA titles, as well as a few PS2 and X-Box titles. Deployed to Operation Iraqi Freedom as a reservist in 2004, he returned and joined Jailed Games Inc
as a programmer. Transferred with the majority of staff to Just Games Inc and then Kung Fu Factory
in subsequent years.
Currently Baldwin is working for Kung Fu Factory as a designer.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Wings (2003), Metro3D, Inc.
- Aero the Acro-Bat (2002), Metro3D, Inc.
- Dual Blades (2002), Metro3D, Inc.
- The Three Stooges (2002), Metro3D, Inc.
- Star Trek: Armada II (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Away Team (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wizards & Warriors (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Interstate '76 (1997), Activision, Inc.