Developer BIOJames Stanley grew up in Connecticut with Atari 2600 & 5200 games. He graduated from Wake Forest University with an English Literature major and a minor in Psychology, after which he spent the next three years in Tokyo, Japan teaching English and learning Japanese. Not wanting to teach English for the rest of his life, he moved west to California to start a career in the games industry.
He spent the first year in the customer support department at Electronic Arts, followed up by two years in the Testing Department. He got my first break into production with a battlefield promotion to Assistant Producer on The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2). In 2003, he assumed the producer role on Grand Theft Auto Advance GBA at Backbone Entertainment (previously known as Digital Eclipse). He has been with the company ever since and produced Death Jr. II: Root of Evil on the PSP and Wii in 2006.
- Rock Band 3 (2010), MTV Games
- Death Jr. II: Root of Evil (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto Advance (2004), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Black & White: Creature Isle (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shogun: Total War - The Mongol Invasion (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- X Squad (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.