Developer BIOChris Ruane (or Hans) is an established standards analyst, music producer and studio engineer. Chris has participated in the development of Sonic Generations, Yakuza, the Socom series and many more.
As a music artist and producer, Chris has worked with various artists throughout and beyond the United States and has released over a dozen albums, many of which are still free to download.
Edit Bio | View History
- Home of Hat Trix Music) -- Check the "about" section to further understand who Chris "Hans" Ruane is
- The Official Myspace of Chris "Hans" Ruane) -- Here you can listen and even download (for free) some of the music that Chris creates for games, movies and other projects.
- Chris "Hans" Ruane) -- This is the official site of Hans. Here you can check out updates, music and even contact Hans directly.
- Yakuza: Dead Souls (2012), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Renegade Ops (2011), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Sonic Generations (2011), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Thor: God of Thunder (2011), SEGA of America, Inc.
- After Burner: Climax (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Casebook: Episode II - The Watcher (2009), Areograph Ltd
- Casebook: Episode I - Kidnapped (2008), Big Fish Games, Inc
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Lair (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.