Jared W. Eden
Developer BIOJared is a young and ambitious game industry leader with more than 12 years experience in console and PC game development. He has directly contributed to 18 titles including: "Tomb Raider: Underworld", "Tomb Raider: Anniversary", "NFL Street 3", and "The Incredible Machine". Jared has worked with publishers including EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Eidos, and Vivendi, and also has experience teaching game design at a local college.
Edit Bio | View History
- Army of Two: The 40th Day (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- NFL Street 3 (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Enigma: Rising Tide (Gold Edition) (2005), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- Enigma: Rising Tide (2003), GMX Media
- The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- 3-D Ultra Lionel Train Town Deluxe (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- 3-D Ultra Pinball: Thrillride (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- 3-D Ultra NASCAR Pinball (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Cyberstorm 2: Corporate Wars (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.