Developer BIOBill Podurgiel joined the Big Huge team with over 6 years experience in computer game graphics. His 3D Studio expertise dates all the way back to the golden days of release one. With a background spanning simulations, first-person shooters, and arcade games, he brings a wealth of knowledge and skill onboard.
Bill's induction into the game industry began as an accidental meeting in a bar with another artist. It was this chance meeting that caused Bill to question the excitement of his current job… freelance architectural rendering. He began work at Microprose Software in the Fall of 1994. Though his primary responsibilities were 3d modeling and texture mapping, he quickly proved his versatility, editing cut scenes and creating interface art. After finishing M1 Tank Platoon 2 with Microprose he joined Meyer/Glass Interactive where he had a hand in the creation of several games. After the proposal for his dream game, Ape Rider, did not come to fruition he decided to climb aboard and make his mark at Big Huge Games.
While not in front of a computer Bill enjoys mountain biking and snowboarding. He has the scars to prove it.
[Source: Big Huge Games Web Site]
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Catan (2007), Big Huge Games, Inc.
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Gold Edition (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Battleship: Surface Thunder (2000), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Missile Command (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Axis & Allies (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- M1 Tank Platoon II (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Virtual Karts (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.