Greg Johnson is a North American game designer. He was part of Binary Systems
, a team that designed his first title, Starflight
. Throughout 1998 and 1999, Greg served as Creative Director for ePlanet, Inc.
. Greg designed several products for EP, including their flagship product, Freeblenux. He worked together with Mark Voorsanger
, with whom he founded ToeJam & Earl Productions
Greg has spoken on computer game and interface design, both at the Computer Game Developer's Conference and at Stanford University. He speaks Japanese and Thai almost fluently, and enjoys writing children's stories as well as designing and playing board games. He received his bachelor's degree in Bio-Linguistics from the University of California, San Diego.
- ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth (2002), SEGA Corporation
- Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (2000), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- The Horde (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron (1993), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Menacer 6-Game Cartridge (1992), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Star Control II (1992), Accolade, Inc.
- ToeJam & Earl (1991), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Star Control (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula (1989), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Swords of Twilight (1989), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Caveman Ugh-Lympics (1988), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- F/A-18 Interceptor (1988), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- JetFighter: The Adventure (1988), Velocity Inc.
- Return to Atlantis (1988), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Starflight (1986), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Stuart Smith's Adventure Construction Set (1986), Electronic Arts, Inc.