After spending 5 years in the pension industry Marcus switched careers into games and bringing along with him a wealth of experience in software engineering and project management skills. These in turn led to numerous positions heading up the development of a number of games across a variety of different formats.
Lionhead Late 2003 - now / SmallRockets 2001 - Late 2003 / Criterion Studios 1995 - 2000 / Godwins Ltd(Pensions). 1990 - 1995
Work In progress
Apartments - Design/Programming/Art
The Movies - PC, Programmer / Sub Culture - PC, Team Lead+Lead Programmer / Deep Fighter - PC&DC, Team Lead+Lead Programmer / Airblade - PS2, Physics programmer / Assimilation - PC ESD, Team Lead+Sole Programmer+Designer / Red Ace Squadron - PC ESD, Technical Lead+Network Programmer / Shaun Murray / Wakeboarding - GBA , Team Lead+Lead Programmer / DreamWorks Atari Sinbad - PC, Lead Programmer
Self published work
Panic - Design/Sole Programmer
Non published titles
The Movies Console - PS2,GC,XBox - Lead programmer+Project Lead / GTI - PS2 , Lead Programmer / 4x4 Offroaders - GBA , Design+Sole Programmer / Travis MotoX - GBA , Sole Programmer
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Markus Lynn
- Old homepage) -- Old website, giving some detailed bio and information. Last updated on February 2000
- It's All A Game) -- ItsAllAGame is a part time shareware site run by Marcus with shareware SDKs and games.
- Fable: The Journey (2012), Microsoft Studios
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Wakeboarding Unleashed featuring Shaun Murray (2003), ATVI France SARL
- Deep Fighter (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Sub Culture (1997), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software