If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBack in the 1980's Ed started on the Sinclair Spectrum, graduating up through the Atari ST and Amiga until settling many years ago onto the PC platform. During his career he has designed and coded over twenty strategy games.
Ed founded Edward Grabowski Communications Ltd. in October 1994 (many believe that this is the worst company name in the business). Between 1994 and 2000 the company has developed and shipped five original PC titles. That's not including German, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese versions of the games, and budget releases that see the games still selling some five years after first publication.
Edward's work includes:
KENNY DALGLISH SOCCER MANAGER - Cognito 1989 - Number One selling soccer management simulation.
GAZZA'S SUPER SOCCER - Empire 1990 - Edward worked on the Atari and Amiga versions. This was a massive seller, published with a different name licence in many different territories.
RORKE'S DRIFT - Impressions 1990 - The first in Edward's series of innovative real time wargames. A top ten hit in the UK.
MERCHANT COLONY - Impressions 1991 - A real-time game of conquest and exploration set in colonial America.
AIR BUCKS - Impressions 1992 - A classic management game putting the player in charge of running an air line. Nominated, Strategy Game of the Year, by Computer Gaming World.
CONQUEST OF JAPAN - Impressions 1992 - Samurai Army warfare, combining a turn based strategic campaign with real-time tactical battles.
WHEN TWO WORLDS WAR - Impressions 1993 - Warfare and resource management in a war between planets. Includes control by voice recognition!
EDWARD GRABOWSKI'S THE BLUE & THE GRAY - Impressions 1993 - Military simulation covering the whole of the American Civil War. Charted in both the US and the UK, and described in a US review as the best Civil War simulation on the market.
Source: Selected articles from Edward Grabowski Communications Official Company Website - Info - About Us
http://www.edwardgrabowski.com/info.htm More Bios |
- Grand Prix World (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- War Along the Mohawk (1998), Empire Interactive Entertainment
- Grand Prix Manager 2 (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Grand Prix Manager (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Powerhouse (1995), Impressions Games
- D-Day: The Beginning of the End (1994), Impressions Games
- Edward Grabowski's The Blue & The Gray (1993), Impressions Games
- When Two Worlds War (1993), Impressions
- Air Bucks (1992), Impressions Games
- The Charge of the Light Brigade (1991), Impressions
- Legend of the Lost (1990), Impressions
- Gazza's Super Soccer (1989), Empire Software