Incredibly sweet, incredibly cute, and incredibly talented, Junko Iwao's tender and gentle voice have made her one of Japan's most favorite seiyuu. Like most other seiyuu, Iwao-san also has a wonderful singing career, with dozens of CDs and singles released. Some of her best and most well-known anime rolls include Tomoyo Daidouji in Cardcaptor Sakura, Hikari Horaki in Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mima Kirigoe in the anime thriller Perfect Blue, and Serika Kurusugawa in To Heart. Iwao-san's game work includes voicing Tomoyo Daidouji in three games based on Cardcaptor Sakura, Tio in Grandia II, and Pai Chan in Virtua Fighter 2.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Card Magic (2000), Arika Co., Ltd.
- Tetris with Cardcaptor Sakura: Eternal Heart (2000), Arika Co., Ltd.
- Eve burst error (1999), Himeya Soft, Inc
- Mitsumete Knight (1998), Konami Co., Ltd.
- Tales of Phantasia (1998), Namco Limited
- Tekipaki: Working Love FX (1998), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Yūkyū Gensōkyoku: 2nd Album (1998), Media Works Inc.
- Crime Crackers 2 (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidōretsuden (1997), SNK Corporation
- Tekipaki: Working Love (1997), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Zoku Hatsukoi Monogatari: Shūgaku Ryokō (1997), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Miraculum: The Last Revelation (1996), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Cutey Honey FX (1995), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Ginga Ojōsama Densetsu Yuna 2: Eien no Princess (1995), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.