Developer BIOBorn March 11, 1974 in the small coastal town of Shoreham-by-sea, near the city of Brighton, England.
1995 - and at the age of 22, Lee began his career as a sound designer and musician in the early days of computer based multi media, producing sound and music for interactive formats such as Philips CD-i and CD-ROM, at the Brighton based company - EMG (Epic Multimedia Group).
A year and a half later (1997), and Lee was approached by management duo - 'Modern Wood' and was asked to audition for act 'Imogen Heap' as session keyboard player - at the same time of being offered a job at Virgin Interactive. His decision was set in the games industry, and so therefore moved into world of computer games.
Starting afresh, and now working with the internal development team for Virgin Interactive (London) Lee began his 7 year career as lead musician and sound engineer/designer.
Over this 7 year span, Lee had managed to produce sound work and music for a myriad of game titles such as Screamer Rally, Super Bikes, Dino Crisis, Heist, Viva Football, European Soccer League, Falcone : Into the Maelstrom.
After leaving Virgin Autumn/fall of 2002 he decided to start his own company 'Kayotix' - (www.kayotix.com), producing a plethora of affordable multi media services, including license free music, sound design, web design, and internet media for film, TV and the world wide web.
His latest music work can be heard on Toby Gard's (creator of Tomb Raider) eagerly awaited game Galleon - which is scheduled for release around Winter 2003 from publishers Interplay.
To date, Lee still continues to run his small company Kayotix (www.kayotix.com), and still peruses and juggles his life with live performance - playing with various bands, as a session keyboard player.More Bios |
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Icebreaker (2009), Nitrome Ltd.
- Dirk Valentine and the Fortress of Steam (2008), Miniclip Limited
- Final Ninja (2008), Miniclip Limited
- Cheese Dreams (2007), Miniclip Limited
- Jack Frost (2007), Nitrome Ltd.
- Off the Rails (2007), Nitrome Ltd.
- Snow Drift (2007), Miniclip Limited
- European Super League (2001), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Heist (2001), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Jimmy White's 2: Cueball (2000), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Superbike World Championship (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Viva Soccer (1998), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Screamer Rally (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Drowned God: Conspiracy of the Ages (1996), Inscape