Tony Evans began his career in the game industry by driving down from Alaska and camping out in Activision
's parking lot until they gave him a job.
Tony is perhaps best known for his work on Role Playing Games at Obsidian Entertainment
. He is now working on casual and social games at Games Cafe in Calgary.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dragon Age II (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dragon Age II (BioWare Signature Edition) (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dragon Age II: The Black Emporium (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege III (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Alpha Protocol (2010), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (2007), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- ESPN NBA 2K5 (2004), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords (2004), LucasArts
- Secret Weapons Over Normandy (2003), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Might and Magic IX (2002), 3DO Europe, Ltd.
- Star Trek: Bridge Commander (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Legends of Might and Magic (2001), 3DO Company, The
- Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing (2001), Lucas Learning Ltd.
- Call to Power II (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Civilization: Call to Power (1999), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (1999), 3DO Company, The, Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Gungan Frontier (1999), Lucas Learning Ltd.
- Shanghai: Dynasty (1997), Activision, Inc.