Tamás Kreiner entered the world of music when he established his company, Amnesty Design
in 1991. He soon began work on several successful solo musical projects, including Soundtrack for the Game Reunion
, which gave the base of his reputation. After many years, Amnesty Design has evolved to the internationally renowned company, Digital Reality
, where Kreiner has composed scores for Imperium Galactica
and the sequel, Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
During these years Kreiner pioneered the use of combining old and new musical technologies and expanded his experience in both composing and sound designing, which later has granted him great reputation in the industry. In 2000 he received The British Academy of Film and Television Arts Award (Best Original Game Music) for his work on Imperium Galactica II
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Bang Bang Racing (2012), Kalypso Media Digital Ltd.
- Sine Mora (2012), Microsoft Studios
- SkyDrift (2011), Kalypso Media Digital Ltd.
- Raven Squad (2009), Evolved Games
- War Front: Turning Point (2007), 10tacle studios AG
- War on Terror (2006), Deep Silver
- D-Day (2004), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Desert Rats vs. Afrika Korps (2004), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Firefighter Command: Raging Inferno (2004), Brigades
- Hegemonia: Legions of Iron (2002), Wanadoo Edition
- Platoon (2002), Monte Cristo Multimedia, Strategy First, Inc.
- Dinosaur'Us (2001), Light & Shadow Production
- Imperium Galactica II: Alliances (1999), CD Galaxis Kft.
- Imperium Galactica (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Reunion (1994), Merit Studios, Inc.