Developer BIOMark Manyen has been writing games since 1986 and Chessmaster 2000 (The original). He is currently heading up a group of developers called Wounded Badger Interactive in the Chicago area. (www.woundedbadger.org)
Companies he has worked for:
Software Golden Oldies Volume 1 Ltd. Software Country Software Toolworks Stormfront Studios Visual Concepts Viacom New Media Midway Games Meyer/Glass Interactive Wounded Badger Interactive
For more information see www.madmark.homestead.com
- The History Channel: Lost Worlds (2008), Digital Brandplay, LLC
- Avalon Hill's Diplomacy (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Axis & Allies (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Eagle Eye Mysteries in London (1994), EA*Kids
- Eagle Eye Mysteries (1993), EA*Kids
- Stronghold (1993), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Tony La Russa Baseball II (1993), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Treasures of the Savage Frontier (1992), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Gateway to the Savage Frontier (1991), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- The Miracle Piano Teaching System (1990), Software Toolworks, Inc., The