If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOLee Powell has over 25 years experience developing real-time multimedia software and hardware, combining engineering know-how with project management ability and wide-ranging expertise in commercial product development.
- Windows, Macintosh, and Embedded Platforms
- Multimedia, Computer Games, Online Technology
- Intel, SSE, SIMD, DSP, ARM, MIPS Assembly Language
- MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MP3, JPEG, Dolby Digital Codecs
- DRM, Data Compression, Streaming, and Encryption
- Unicode, Cross-Platform Porting and Localization
Senior Software Engineer, LeapFrog 2002 – 2004
Senior Software Engineer, PlanetWeb 2000 – 2001
Director of Technology, Creative Wonders 1994 – 1997
Supervisor of Tools Development, Spectrum HoloByte 1991 – 1992
Senior Software Engineer, Activision 1988 – 1991
Senior Engineer, Breakaway Music Systems 1988 – 1989
Software Engineer, Epyx Inc. 1987 – 1988
Analog Design Engineer, Sequential Circuits 1981 – 1984
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Sesame Street: Get Set To Learn (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- X-Perts (1995), Deep Water
- Ballz 3D: Fighting at its Ballziest (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Mutant League Hockey (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos! 2: Gas Pump Girls Meet the Pulsating Inconvenience from Planet X (1992), Activision, Inc.
- Crisis in the Kremlin (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Falcon 3.0 (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Super Tetris (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- California Games (1988), Epyx, Inc.