Developer BIOAtsushi Ii (飯 淳), also known as E.Jun, is a Japanese game designer. He was born September 15, 1965, in Ehime prefecture. After graduating from college he worked as a writer for the computer game magazine Popcom. He worked for Glodia and later Right Stuff, writing the scenarios and designing Emerald Dragon (1989) and Alshark (1991).
Afterwards he went freelancing and cooperated with Media Works, creating the scenario for their Seiya Monogatari (1995). In 2001 he founded Pyramid and went on to direct Patapon games. In March 2011 he resigned, establishing Black Bandit Q.
Also Known As
- E. Jun
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Patapon (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Shining Force: Neo (2005), SEGA Corporation
- Record of Lodoss War (2000), Entertainment Software Publishing Inc., Kadokawa Shoten
- Emerald Dragon (1995), Media Works Inc.
- Kisō Louga II: The Ends of Shangrila (1995), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Seiya Monogatari: Anearth Fantasy Stories (1995), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Fiend Hunter (1993), Right Stuff Corp.
- Alshark (1991), Right Stuff Corp.
- Emerald Dragon (1989), Basho House