Developer BIOSteve DeFrisco has worked on a multitude of systems, including the Mattel Intellivision; Atari 2600, 800, 5200, and Lynx; Mac Plus; Sega Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast; and Sony PS2, PSP and PS3. When he’s not working (or is it considered playing?) he spends time with his kids, or writing sci-fi. Steve is also a SAG/AFTRA union actor and has completed the Improvisational Comedy Conservatory at the famed “The Second City” in Chicago. In 2009 he is a senior programmer at Volition.
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row 2 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Slam City with Scottie Pippen (1994), Digital Pictures, Inc.
- Supreme Warrior (1994), Digital Pictures, Inc.
- Prize Fighter (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos! 2: Gas Pump Girls Meet the Pulsating Inconvenience from Planet X (1992), Activision, Inc.
- Sewer Shark (1992), Sony Imagesoft
- Klax (1990), Atari Corporation
- MotoRodeo (1990), Atari Corporation
- Secret Quest (1989), Atari Corporation
- I, Damiano: The Wizard of Partestrada (1985), Bantam Software
- Tropical Trouble (1983), Imagic