|Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997)||(Producer- Beam Software)|
|Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997)||(Maps- Beam Software)|
|The Dame Was Loaded (1996)||(Technical Design Assistant)|
|Radical Rex (1994)||(Laserbeam Development Team)|
|MLBPA Baseball (1995)||(Technical Manager)|
About Simon Dyer
- Director and Senior R&D engineer, 2C Light Company Limited www.2CLight.com
- Created TOR Design Limited, dedicated to developing environmentally and socially conscientious products that enhance peoples lives and UAV self sustained
- Trimble Navigation – 6 years as Software Manager, GeoExplorer Series. See www.trimble.com/geoxt.html. Sales to date exceed US$59m.
- Software Engineer and Producer of computer graphic interactive multimedia (Beam Software / Melbourne House)
- ScienceWorks Australia Travelling road show multimedia presentation which involved interfacing of separate technology to immerse the user in an audiovisual experience which could then be taken away on videotape.
- Successful entrant in IEEE sponsored Australian Micro Mouse Competition, navigation of learnt maze.
- Bachelor of Computer Science specialising in Digital Technology and Robotics, Monash University Australia
- Computer Studies tutor
- Retail Manager Photographic
- Manager of motorcycle and Bicycle helmet manufacturing company, Speedway Helmets Ltd.
Last updated: May 04, 2007