If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMike started in the industry in 198, doing sprite work and some design on a shoot-em-up for the Commodore 64. This was followed by a couple more projects before he took a break from the industry to do some freelance commercial work. He came back into the games industry in 1994 working for Mirage Technologies. Mike took a shared role over many projects, as his passion for art design were equal. Mike successfully ran the art department at Mirage for 3 years before moving in 1998. He can adapt to 2D or 3D when needed and is also a good animator. Mike also likes to be involved in concepts and has a keen eye for visual effects. He joined Warthog early 2002.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- NeverDead (2012), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (2011), Disney Interactive Studios
- Aliens vs Predator (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Rogue Warrior (2009), ZeniMax Europe Ltd.
- Call of Duty: World at War - Final Fronts (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (2007), LucasArts
- Richard Burns Rally (2005), Gizmondo Games
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Robot Wars 2: Extreme Destruction (2002), BBC Multimedia
- Carmageddon (2000), Titus France SA
- UEFA Euro 2000 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Boarder Zone (1999), Infogrames Europe SA
- Bedlam 2: Absolute Bedlam (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Bedlam (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Resurrection: Rise 2 (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Radius (1987), Players Software