Dan Mueller is President/CEO of JUDOBABY INC. and is a 17 year game industry veteran working in the additional roles of lead designer, producer, story writer, co-founder, business developer, fundraiser and entrepreneur.
His published titles have garnished awards for innovation and quality. His list of titles include: “Blasto” (PS1); “Bust A Groove” (PS1 ); “The Mark of Kri” (PS2) ; “Rise of the Kasai” (PS2); and “MechAssault: Phantom War” (DS). Dan was also a significant contributor to ATV Offroad Fury (PS2).
Dan was a co-founder of BottleRocket Entertainment
. He has also directed the audio vision for the majority of these titles.
Prior to product development, Dan co-authored the official strategy guides for “Tekken I & II ” (PS1); “Mortal Kombat I and II” (SNES and GENESIS); and “Soul Blade” (PS1); along with writing game review articles for PS Extreme and testing at various Bay Area game companies.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- MechAssault: Phantom War (2006), Majesco Entertainment Company
- Rise of the Kasai (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Mark of Kri (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- You Don't Know Jack: Louder! Faster! Funnier! (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- You Don't Know Jack (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- You Don't Know Jack: Offline (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Blasto (1998), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Bust A Groove (1998), Enix Corporation
- Cool Boarders 2 (1997), UEP Systems Inc.
- Ice & Fire (1995), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- WeaponLord (1995), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Ballz 3D: Fighting at its Ballziest (1994), Accolade, Inc.