If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJames Brown grew up loving interactive fiction, and spent far too much of his childhood in creating online fictional text-based environments.
After many years in the Quake 'mod-scene', James specializes in Open Source development and the preservation of gaming heritage; He currently spends most of his time negotiating with games studios for official assistance with ScummVM, a well known interpreter for classic 2D adventure games, while still championing the further development of the now open-source Quake 1 thru 3 engines.
Also Known As
- Jim Brown
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Beneath a Steel Sky (2008), Revolution Software Ltd.
- World Championship Snooker 2004 (2004), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- American Idol (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003), THQ Inc.
- I.G.I-2: Covert Strike (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- IndyCar Series (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- World War II: Prisoner of War (2002), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The