John's game programming career began in 1987 with 2 ZX Spectrum conversions: Bone Cruncher
and an experimental version of Paradroid
After 5 years in the business programming sector, John moved back into game development in 1997 when he joined EuroPress
. After that he joined Creative Asylum Limited
as their Lead Programmer in 1998. He held that position until the company closed in 2003.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Up (2009), THQ Inc.
- Wall-E (2008), THQ Inc.
- The Golden Compass (2007), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Ratatouille (2007), THQ Inc.
- Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (2006), THQ Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Spider-Man 2: The Game (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (2000), Hasbro Interactive Ltd.
- Mobil 1 Rally Championship (1999), Actualize Ltd.
- LEGO Technic Cybermaster (1998), Lego Group, The
- Return to Zork (1993), Activision, Inc.