If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOTed Bailey started out as an Amiga programmer (working on such titles as Super Skidmarks, Gloom and XTreme Racing) and then moved into management in 1995.
After 2 years working for Europress (mainly subcontracted to LEGO Denmark), Ted joined Creative Asylum a month after its creation in May 1998. He was the Managing Director there until the company closed in 2003.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Atari Legends Vol. 2 (2006), iFone
- Atari Legends Vol. 3 (2006), iFone
- Alien Hominid (2005), Player X Ltd., ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd
- Atari Legends Vol. 1 (2005), iFone
- Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (2000), Hasbro Interactive Ltd.
- Mobil 1 Rally Championship (1999), Actualize Ltd.
- Super Skidmarks (1995), Guildhall Leisure Services Ltd.