Fergus McNeill was part of the software group Delta 4 Interactive
in the mid-eighties. He went to work at the mobile game development studio Infospace Games - IOMO studio
and after it was closed in August 2007, he was one of the co-founders of a new studio: FinBlade
- Fergus McNeill -- Bio of the game author and records of his various stints of employment in various development houses.
- Sheffield United Club Manager (2003), Just Football
- Giant Killers (1999), On-Line PLC
- Space Bastards: Sudden Justice (1999), On-Line PLC
- Carmageddon (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Carmageddon: Splat Pack (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Gender Wars (1996), Sales Curve Ltd., The
- Kingdom O' Magic (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- XS (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Cyberwar (1994), SCi Games Ltd.
- The Lawnmower Man (1993), Sales Curve Ltd., The
- Psycho Killer (1992), On-Line Entertainment Ltd.
- Town With No Name (1992), On-Line Entertainment Ltd.
- Mindfighter (1988), Activision (UK) Limited
- The Big Sleaze (1987), Piranha
- The Boggit (1986), CRL Group PLC
- Bored of the Rings (1985), Delta 4 Interactive