Neal Sutton is an artist working in traditional and digital media.
He has worked for the games industry, television and as an Illustrator/writer for various publications.
Also Known As
- Drome Racers (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc., LEGO Media International, Inc.
- Salt Lake 2002 (2002), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Sydney 2000 (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- Space Bastards: Sudden Justice (1999), On-Line PLC
- Kingdom O' Magic (1996), SCi Games Ltd.
- XS (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Ultraverse Prime / Microcosm (1994), Sony Imagesoft
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (1993), Sony Imagesoft
- Equinox (1993), Sony Music Entertainment (Japan), Inc.
- Microcosm (1993), Psygnosis Limited
- Theatre of Death (1993), Psygnosis Limited
- Cytron (1992), Psygnosis Limited
- The New Zealand Story (1991), Taito America Corporation
- Silver Surfer (1990), Arcadia Systems, Inc.