David Bullat II
Developer BIOEXPERIENCE: I've had extensive experience in creating pipelines for high-quality 3D assets for in-game character, props and environments. Specialized in working with multiple scanning systems laser based and image based (Cyberware, Inspeck, Dimensional Imaging, ATOS) to capture high resolution data. Extensive research into working with scandata, mesh decimation, re-applying textures lost through scanning, remeshing to produce low-poly in game models.
EDUCATION: Platt College of San Diego Bachelors of Applied Science , 3D Modeling and Animation , 2004 — 2006
STUDIO/GAMES WORKED ON:
ACTIVISION: SCAN GROUP April 2008 — Present (2 years 2 months) Activision Game Titles Worked On (April 08-Current): Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Call of Duty 5: World At War James Bond: Quantum of Solace NPPL: Championship Paintball 2009 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Secret Service
SCEA: DIGITAL MODELS GROUP August 2006 — March 2008 (1 year 8 months) Game Titles Worked On: Killzone Liberation PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 PSP NBA 07 PS3 MLB '07: The Show
Also Known As
- David Bullat
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Blood Stone (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blur (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision (UK) Limited
- DJ Hero 2 (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Quantum of Solace (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: World at War (2008), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Civil War: Secret Missions (2008), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- MLB 07: The Show (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Killzone: Liberation (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Fireteam Bravo 2 (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.