Andrew has been in the video games industry for around 22 years. He has worked for Imagitec
, Sunflowers Interactive
(later Gremlin Interactive
), Sony Computer Entertainment
, Rage Software
and Team17 Software
, during which time he has been involved in virtually every aspect of video game art creation and project management. At Sony Computer Entertainment, He was in the art team that received a BAFTA for visual design for Wip3out
. He also created the art departments at both Sunflowers GmbH and Rage's Leeds studio, where he was respectively artistic director and art manager.
In 2001 he formed his own company called R8 games
to develop original IP for next generation consoles and won startup up funds from Start! Games Ltd, a funding venture set up by Telewest to promote development talent in the UK.
He is now CEO of Neutek Ltd an education services provider and he lectures part-time at Teeside University where he is currently pursuing his masters degree.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (2009), Funsta
- Worms (2007), Team17 Software Limited
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- WipEout 3 (Special Edition) (2000), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- WipEout 3 (1999), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Die Fugger II (1996), Sunflowers Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH
- The Humans (1993), GameTek, Inc.
- King's Table: The Legend of Ragnarok (1993), GameTek, Inc.
- Daemonsgate (1992), Imagitec Design Inc.
- Wheel of Fortune (1992), GameTek, Inc.