Carsten Korte joined the industry in 1994 and is the founder and CEO of German publisher Asylum Games
. Carsten has been responsible for the development of Products published by Starbyte
(Germany), Blue Byte
(Germany), Activision Value
(United States), Blackstar
(Germany) and IncaGold
where he currently holds the role of V.P. Product. Asylum has published a total of 50 Products which have collectively sold in excess of one million units.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Ardennes Offensive (2004), ASYLUM Games
- Caveman Zac (2004), Redfire Software
- Ibiza Babewatch (2001), CDV Software Entertainment AG
- Dark Secrets of Africa (1999), Magic Bytes, THQ Inc.
- Wet Attack: The Empire Cums Back (1999), CDV Software Entertainment AG
- American Dream (1997), Sunflowers Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH
- Lula: The Sexy Empire (1997), CDV Software GmbH
- Chewy: Esc from F5 (1995), Blue Byte Software GmbH
- Big Sea: The Better One Will Win (1994), Starbyte Software
- R.O.M. Gold: Rings of Medusa (1994), General Admission Software